-King Hamlet’s death gets hamlet to take revenge on king Claudius
Haste me to know’t, that I, with wings as swift
As meditation or the thoughts of love,
May sweep to my revenge.
-Due to Hamlets killing of Polonius, Ophelia goes mad /crazy and kills herself.
– Ophelia’s death also gave Laertes another and a greater reason to kill hamlet.
– Ophelia’s death made Hamlet confront King Claudius and Laertes.
– Hamlet didn’t no Ophelia died
To cut his throat i’ th’ church.
– The Queens death is one of the people Hamlet leads to death on his way to killing him uncle.
– The Queens death stopped him from acting mad and he realized what has happened.
Thy mother’s poisoned.
I can no more. The king, the king’s to blame. (Laertes) 5,2,309-310
– Death led to Hamlet’s purpose being completed, leading in turn to his death
But let it be. Horatio, I am dead;
Thou livest; report me and my cause aright
To the unsatisfied.
– Hamlet is lead to death on his way to killing his uncle.
– Hamlet died after his success of killing his uncle
– Hamlet is the last one to die
O, yet defend me, friends; I am but hurt(king Claudious)
Here, thou incestuous, murderous, damned Dane,
Drink off this potion: is thy union here?
Follow my mother.
– Polonius is the first on that Hamlet kills on his way to killing his uncle, he kills Polonius a while before the other ones that die.
– Because of his death his daughter goes mad and kills herself.
– Polonius’ death is the first and main reason why Laertes takes revenge on Hamlet.
Proof: Laertes sworn revenge and Ophelia’s madness