- Is this a cheap energy resource to use?
- Are the start up costs minimal or large?
- Are the operation costs minimal or large?
- Does there need to be more research?
- Availability and Accessibility
- Is this energy resource one we can harness now?
- Is it in the research process?
- Is there lots of supply to meet our growing energy demands?
- What do we need to do to harness this energy?
- Is it a difficult/easy energy source to get to or to capture?
- Technology involved / Locally or not-locally available
- Do we have the technology to harness the energy resource?
- Do we need to develop new technology in order to use it?
- Locally or Not Locally Available
- Can we use the energy resource here in Mississauga?
Efficiency/ Environmental Impact
- How much energy do we get from the energy resource compared to how much energy we could potentially get from the resource
- This will be expressed as a percentage or as high, medium or low efficiency
- Environmental Impact
- What are the environmental impacts of this energy source? Include impacts that relate to the actual energy source as well as the technology involved
- This will be a list
Cite this article as: William Anderson (Schoolworkhelper Editorial Team), "Factors to Consider when Choosing and Environmental Resource," in SchoolWorkHelper, 2019, https://schoolworkhelper.net/factors-to-consider-when-choosing-and-environmental-resource/.