ANTHROPOLOGICAL: The study of human behavior in societies, therefore it is the study of culture, the arts beliefs habits institutions and other endeavours that are characteristic of a specific community, society, or nation.
– studies highlight the diversity of behaviors that fulfill the functional requisites of society.
– ethnocentrism: the tendency to evaluate behavior from the point of view of your own culture
– people will understand that all cultural behavior is invented, and as a result, they will develop an ability to observe their own culture objectively
SOCIOLOGICAL: explains the behavior of individuals in social groups, families, and society.
– investigate social facts, the social sources of behavior that are used to explain rates of behavior.
-studies are more concerned with the patterns of behavior observed in large numbers of people or groups rather than with the behavior of individuals.
PSYCHOLOGICAL: the study of behavior based on mental processes. It’s focus is how the individual thinks.
– use an understanding of mental processes and the characteristic patters of motivation that they call the personality to explain individual behavior.
– also examine how individuals interact and influence one another.
– can be used for micro studies of individual behavior and for macro studies of group behavior
-research is used to help individuals manage their behavior
If we have helped you, please help us fix his smile with your old essays...it takes seconds!
-We are looking for previous essays, labs and assignments that you aced!-We will review and post them on our website.
-Ad revenue is used to support children in developing nations.
-We help pay for cleft palate repair surgeries through Operation Smile and Smile Train.