ANTHROPOLOGICAL: The study of human behavior in societies, therefore it is the study of culture, the arts beliefs habits institutions and other endeavours that are characteristic of a specific community, society, or nation.
Can We Help with Your Assignment?
Let us do your homework! Professional writers in all subject areas are available and will meet your assignment deadline. Free proofreading and copy-editing included.
– studies highlight the diversity of behaviors that fulfill the functional requisites of society.
– ethnocentrism: the tendency to evaluate behavior from the point of view of your own culture
– people will understand that all cultural behavior is invented, and as a result, they will develop an ability to observe their own culture objectively
"Be Bold" No-Essay $10,000 Scholarship
The $10,000 “Be Bold” Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. To us, boldest does not mean “best”, or “most accomplished”. Being bold means being: Earnest, Determined, Moving. The scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.
SOCIOLOGICAL: explains the behavior of individuals in social groups, families, and society.
– investigate social facts, the social sources of behavior that are used to explain rates of behavior.
-studies are more concerned with the patterns of behavior observed in large numbers of people or groups rather than with the behavior of individuals.
PSYCHOLOGICAL: the study of behavior based on mental processes. It’s focus is how the individual thinks.
– use an understanding of mental processes and the characteristic patters of motivation that they call the personality to explain individual behavior.
– also examine how individuals interact and influence one another.
– can be used for micro studies of individual behavior and for macro studies of group behavior
-research is used to help individuals manage their behavior