3 Types of Television Production
Can We Help with Your Assignment?
Let us do your homework! Professional writers in all subject areas are available and will meet your assignment deadline. Free proofreading and copy-editing included.
Live Television Production
- Live television production is just as it sounds – live. It is like watching a play. All mistakes go “to air” and you can not go back and edit what has been broadcast.
- There are not many live programs anymore, however, sporting events, most news programs and some awards shows are broadcast live.
Live-to-Tape Television Production
"Be Bold" No-Essay $10,000 Scholarship
The $10,000 “Be Bold” Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. To us, boldest does not mean “best”, or “most accomplished”. Being bold means being: Earnest, Determined, Moving. The scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.
- Live-to-Tape television production is just like broadcasting live but it is pre-recorded. Most mistakes go “to air” but there may be time to re-shoot a segment or make small edits if there is a major mistake made during recording.
- Talk shows are the most popular form of Live-to-Tape productions. It allows for some minor changes and for pre-promotion of the program.
Pre-Produced Television Production
- Pre-Produced television productions are pre-recorded and edited, much like film productions. All mistakes can be corrected before the show goes “to air”. These shows are usually heavily edited and can use multiple settings.
- Television Dramas are the most popular form of pre-produced productions. It allows for time to polish a program before it is broadcast.