Over the last few years, the issue of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning in the home has become much more of a public safety issue. Carbon monoxide detectors first came onto the market in the early 1990s. CO detectors have not made the problem of CO contamination go away. They can’t stop CO from leaking. It does come with a warning. CO is not the same as natural gas. You can’t see it, taste it, or smell it. The symptoms are headache, nausea, dizziness, fatigue, but no fever. CO contamination occurs when malfunctioning fuel-burning appliances such as furnaces, water-heaters or gas stoves release dangerous carbon monoxide into the house. The stronger the CO leak, and the longer the exposure, the greater the danger. Get your fuel-burning appliances checked regularly.
If we have helped you, please help us fix his smile with your old essays...it takes seconds!
-We are looking for previous essays, labs and assignments that you aced!-We will review and post them on our website.
-Ad revenue is used to support children in developing nations.
-We help pay for cleft palate repair surgeries through Operation Smile and Smile Train.