What is color?
Can We Help with Your Assignment?
Let us do your homework! Professional writers in all subject areas are available and will meet your assignment deadline. Free proofreading and copy-editing included.
- The property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way the objects reflects or emits light.
- One, or any mixture, of the constituents into which light can be separated in a spectrum or rainbow.
- The reflection of all wavelengths of visible electromagnetic radiation.
- Light waves that fall within wavelengths that the human eye is capable of seeing.
- microwaves, UV rays, gamma rays, X rays, sound waves, radio- outside the visible spectrum
Combining subtractive colors
- combining any two subtractive creates an additive color
- combining all subtractive colors eliminates color creating neutral density
- as additive and subtractive color that combine to create neutral density
- red+cyan=neutral density
- green+magenta=neutral density
Compliment colors acrynoms