What is color?
- The property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way the objects reflects or emits light.
- One, or any mixture, of the constituents into which light can be separated in a spectrum or rainbow.
- The reflection of all wavelengths of visible electromagnetic radiation.
- Light waves that fall within wavelengths that the human eye is capable of seeing.
- microwaves, UV rays, gamma rays, X rays, sound waves, radio- outside the visible spectrum
Combining subtractive colors
- combining any two subtractive creates an additive color
- combining all subtractive colors eliminates color creating neutral density
- as additive and subtractive color that combine to create neutral density
- red+cyan=neutral density
- green+magenta=neutral density
Compliment colors acrynoms