STEP ONE: COMMUNICATION
- Circle ALL spelling and grammar errors.
- If there are any errors in terms of the correct format of quotations and citations, indicate the error and what the problem is.
- Check the structure of the body paragraphs: ensure they are in the SQA format.
STEP TWO: THINKING
- Carefully read all of the ANALYSIS sentences in the essay. If any of these are unclear, indicate where there is a problem. Ensure that ALL analysis statements clearly CONNECT TO THESIS.
- Read the final sentences of the essay: are there some final, interesting, insightful points made? Do they connect meaningfully to the thesis?
Help Us Fix his Smile with Your Old Essays, It Takes Seconds!
-We are looking for previous essays, labs and assignments that you aced!-We will review and post them on our website.
-Ad revenue is used to support children in developing nations.
-We help pay for cleft palate repair surgeries through Operation Smile and Smile Train.