1. Synthetic elements with atomic numbers greater than 93 (Transuranic)
5. This law states that the properties of elements repeat as a function of their atomic number (Periodic)
7. Silicon is in this period (Three)
8. Elements were originally placed in order of atomic __, now they are in order of atomic __. (Mass number)
9. The group that consists of very unreactive gases (Nobles gas)
10. Number of elements known in 1800 (thirty-six)
13. Element 101 was named in his honor (Mendeleev)
17. The periodic table is normally drawn with 18 columns. A more accurate representation has ___ columns (Thirty-two)
19. Most nonmetals are in this state (Gaseous)
20. Nonmetal that is a liquid at SATP (Bromine)
21. The general name was given to a column in the periodic table (Group)
22. According to figure 6, when aluminum combines with oxygen, three oxygen atoms combine with this many aluminum atoms (Two)
2. Elements that most closely follow the periodic law (Representative)
3. The first scientist to organize elements based on repeating patterns (Dobereiner)
4. The modern name for eka-silicon (Germanium)
6. Most elements are ___, since they fall to the left of the “staircase line” (Metals)
11. The general name was given to a row (left-to-right) in the periodic table (Period)
12. Iodine belongs to this group (Halogens)
14. The first alkali metal (Lithium)
15. This element was assigned a relative atomic mass of one because it is the lightest element (Hydrogen)
16. The state of matter represented by (aq) (Aqueous)
18. Silicon is in this group (IVa)
20. The staircase that separates metals and nonmetals begins below this element (Boron)
Thank you very much i did my h.w so easy thank you
Thanks for this i will perfect my Assignment
Thank you soooooo much!! I love you dude Yu made my homework so easy XD
Actually the answer that says “thirtyone” is actually “thirtysix” so if you want to get it right then put down thirtysix because every teacher will tell you its 36.
For 10-across, it should be twentytwo. Not thirty-six.
This website is a life saver! It helped make my homework sooooo much easier! Thank you!
Thanks a lot
thanks, this helped not only make my assignment easier
Helped during homework.
This was such a big help <3
It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
Thank u soooo much!!! 🙂 this was homework and I found this site!
thanks that helped a-lot
THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS REALLY HELPED ME AT LEAST I WON’T GET AN F ON THIS ASSIGNMENT
THANK YOU !
haha my teacher actually lend this to us for homework. Thank you!
You’re the best man!!! We surely will get perfect on our group task!!! I hope I can personally treat you and thank you!!! I’m so, so, so happy!!!! Thank you once again for this!!!