2. Powerful love. Heart stirring, often sudden, emotions create a life or death commitment.
3. Uncertainty of reciprocation of love. What is the beloved thinking? Is the lover’s love returned or not?
4. Unrequited love. Someone loves in vain (at least temporarily). Later, the love may be returned.
5. Tension between true love and a father’s control, disapproval, or choice. Most often, the father of the woman disapproves of the man she loves
6. Lovers parted. Some obstacle arises and separates the lovers, geographically or in some other way.
7. Illicit love or lust threatens the virtuous one. The young woman becomes a target of some evil man’s desires and schemes.
8. Rival lovers or multiple suitors. One of the lovers (or even both) can have more than one person vying for affection.
Help Us Fix his Smile with Your Old Essays, It Takes Seconds!
-We are looking for previous essays, labs and assignments that you aced!-We will review and post them on our website.
-Ad revenue is used to support children in developing nations.
-We help pay for cleft palate repair surgeries through Operation Smile and Smile Train.