Can We Help with Your Assignment?
Let us do your homework! Professional writers in all subject areas are available and will meet your assignment deadline. Free proofreading and copy-editing included.
2. Powerful love. Heart stirring, often sudden, emotions create a life or death commitment.
3. Uncertainty of reciprocation of love. What is the beloved thinking? Is the lover’s love returned or not?
4. Unrequited love. Someone loves in vain (at least temporarily). Later, the love may be returned.
"Be Bold" No-Essay $10,000 Scholarship
The $10,000 “Be Bold” Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. To us, boldest does not mean “best”, or “most accomplished”. Being bold means being: Earnest, Determined, Moving. The scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.
5. Tension between true love and a father’s control, disapproval, or choice. Most often, the father of the woman disapproves of the man she loves
6. Lovers parted. Some obstacle arises and separates the lovers, geographically or in some other way.
7. Illicit love or lust threatens the virtuous one. The young woman becomes a target of some evil man’s desires and schemes.
8. Rival lovers or multiple suitors. One of the lovers (or even both) can have more than one person vying for affection.