Section 6 states:
1 )Every Canadian citizen has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.
2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right:
- A) to move and to take up residence in any province
- B) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province
3) The rights specified in subsection (2) are subject to:
- A) Any laws or practices of general application in force in a province other than those that discriminate among persons primarily on the basis of province of previous or present residence and
- B) Any laws providing for reasonable residency requirements as a qualification for the receipt of publicly provided social services.
6 (3) the rights specified in subsections (2) are subject to:
- Any laws or practices of general application in force in a province other than those that discriminate among persons primarily on the basis of province of present or previous residence; and
- Any laws providing for reasonable requirements as a qualification for the receipt of publicly provided social services
(4) subsections (2) and (3) do not preclude any law, program, or activity that has as its object the amelioration in a province of conditions of individuals in that province who are socially or economically disadvantaged if the rate of employment in that province is below the rate of employment in Canada.
*Mobility rights are subject to movement of Canadian citizens in and out or within Canada.
Help Us Fix his Smile with Your Old Essays, It Takes Seconds!
-We are looking for previous essays, labs and assignments that you aced!-We will review and post them on our website.
-Ad revenue is used to support children in developing nations.
-We help pay for cleft palate repair surgeries through Operation Smile and Smile Train.