Section 6 states:
1 )Every Canadian citizen has the right to enter, remain in and leave Canada.
2) Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right:
- A) to move and to take up residence in any province
- B) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province
3) The rights specified in subsection (2) are subject to:
- A) Any laws or practices of general application in force in a province other than those that discriminate among persons primarily on the basis of province of previous or present residence and
- B) Any laws providing for reasonable residency requirements as a qualification for the receipt of publicly provided social services.
6 (3) the rights specified in subsections (2) are subject to:
- Any laws or practices of general application in force in a province other than those that discriminate among persons primarily on the basis of province of present or previous residence; and
- Any laws providing for reasonable requirements as a qualification for the receipt of publicly provided social services
(4) subsections (2) and (3) do not preclude any law, program, or activity that has as its object the amelioration in a province of conditions of individuals in that province who are socially or economically disadvantaged if the rate of employment in that province is below the rate of employment in Canada.
*Mobility rights are subject to movement of Canadian citizens in and out or within Canada.
If we have helped you, please help us fix his smile with your old essays...it takes seconds!
-We are looking for previous essays, labs and assignments that you aced!-We will review and post them on our website.
-Ad revenue is used to support children in developing nations.
-We help pay for cleft palate repair surgeries through Operation Smile and Smile Train.