In order to create and perform scientific experiments, you must first become aware of the parts that are involved in designing an appropriate experiment, as well as the vocabulary that is associated with each part.
–variable: any part of an experiment that can vary
–control: any part of the experiment that is not being tested and is used for comparison
–independent variable: the part of the experiment that is manipulated or changed by the scientist or person performing the experiment
–dependent variable: the part of the experiment that is affected by the independent variable
There are 5 main components of a well-designed scientific experiment:
- Only 1 variable is being tested.
- All other variables of the experiment are controlled.
- There are adequate numbers of trials performed.
- There is an adequate sample size (number of individuals per group per trial).
- There is sufficient experimental time allowed.
Help Us Fix his Smile with Your Old Essays, It Takes Seconds!
-We are looking for previous essays, labs and assignments that you aced!-We will review and post them on our website.
-Ad revenue is used to support children in developing nations.
-We help pay for cleft palate repair surgeries through Operation Smile and Smile Train.