Can We Write Your Essay?
Ace your next assignment with help from a professional writer. Free proofreading and copy-editing included.
- Paintings showed nature and peoples feelings
- Artists studied perspective, and used types of form, colour, and shape
- Paintings became more realistic and less religious
Artists – Leonardo Da Vinci:
- Born in 1452 in the village of Vinci
- Most famous works are The Mona Lisa and The Last Supper
- Died in 1519
- Born in Florence in 1475
- Most famous piece is the giant Statue of David
- Was a sculptor, architect and painter
- Born in 1386 in Firenze
- His earliest work was the marble statue of David and was known as a patriotic symbol
- Features of Renaissance buildings include: triangular pediments, square lintels, arches, and domes
- They used materials such as brick; and the colour red became common
- Elizabethan style included: characteristics of formal structures, transitions from Medieval to Renaissance
- Jacobean style included: blended Medieval and Renaissance styles, characteristics of formal structures
- Great Renaissance architects include: Andrew Pallidio, Michelangelo Buonarroti, Fillippo Brunelleschi, and Giacomo da Vignola
- Renaissance architecture was inspired by architecture of classical Greece and Rome
- was very important to the Elizabethans
- there was Elizabethan church music, court music, town music, and theatre music
- many people employed musicians as entertainers
- music became part of plays during this age
- the ability to play a musical instrument was an essential skill at the court of Queen Elizabeth
- She herself could play the lute and the virginal which was a tiny piano
- Queen Elizabeth employed at least 70 musicians and singers.
- Music was included in many of Shakespeare’s plays
Can We Help with Your Assignment?
Let us do your homework! Expert writers in all subject areas are available and will meet your assignment deadline.