1. Job Shadowing – spending a period of time at work with a person in particular, at a particular job.
Can We Help with Your Assignment?
Let us do your homework! Professional writers in all subject areas are available and will meet your assignment deadline. Free proofreading and copy-editing included.
2. Volunteering Training Programs – courses for teaching volunteers how to help at particular volunteer placements.
3. Volunteer Co-ordinates – people in charge of placing and monitoring volunteers.
4. Employability Skills – the fundamental, personal management, and team-work skills needed to be successful in today’s workplace.
"Be Bold" No-Essay $10,000 Scholarship
The $10,000 “Be Bold” Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. To us, boldest does not mean “best”, or “most accomplished”. Being bold means being: Earnest, Determined, Moving. The scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.
5. Fundamental Skills – the communication, management, number, thinking, and problem-solving skills needed as a basis for further development.
6. Personal Management Skills – the personal skills, attitudes, and behaviors that drive one’s potential for growth, such as having a positive attitude, being responsible.
7. Teamwork Skills – the way a team acts together to be successful.
8. Problem Solving – different ways to approach problems.
9. Decision Making – to decide on which choice will solve a problem.
10. Time Management – handling how one spends one’s time.
11. Accountability – to accept responsibility for a job done well or a mistake.
12. Conflict Resolution – a problem solving strategy for settling disputes.
13. Human Rights – people’s entitlements to fair treatment and justice.
14. Discrimination – behavior that contradicts the human right that all people are born free and equal.
15. Workers’ Compensation – financial benefits that assists an employer or an employee when a work-related injury or illness occurs.
16. Workplace Safety and Insurance Board – in Ontario, the name of the workers’ compensation agency.
17. Certification – a certificate proving that a person has achieved a course of study or a qualification.