Can We Help with Your Assignment?
Let us do your homework! Professional writers in all subject areas are available and will meet your assignment deadline. Free proofreading and copy-editing included.
- February 14th was the day of Valentines Day.
- Celebrates love.
March – Easter
- Easter was suppose to resemble religious mysteries and the humans urges we have towards light and warmth
April- All Fool’s Day
- Celebrated April 1
- Everything is backwards on this day
- This day allows rules to be non-existent
- It is celebrated on the 1st of May.
- This celebration is about trying to use remembrances of pagan attempts to force spring back into the world.
June- Midsummer Eve
- Midsummer Eve was celebrated at the beginning of the summer. It starts as the summer solstice does.
- It celebrates the earth’s creation of the young leaves and grasses.
July- St. Swithin’s Day
- Celebrated July 15
- Celebrates old Bishop’s death and used to predict weather for the next 40 days
August- Lamma’s Day
- Also known as “Lammastide”.
- The festival was celebrating the first wheat harvest of the year.
- Michaelmas is a holiday made for honoring St. Michael. He was the second most famous dragon fighter.
- Celebrated October 31
- Celebrates the end of the summer and the beginning of winter
November- St. Catherine’s Day
- This celebration honors one of the most famous women saints, St. Catherine of Alexandria.
- The Christmas celebration was twelve days long. This was to honor the twelve apostles, the twelve days in the bible, and December as the twelfth month.