- February 14th was the day of Valentines Day.
- Celebrates love.
March – Easter
- Easter was suppose to resemble religious mysteries and the humans urges we have towards light and warmth
April- All Fool’s Day
- Celebrated April 1
- Everything is backwards on this day
- This day allows rules to be non-existent
- It is celebrated on the 1st of May.
- This celebration is about trying to use remembrances of pagan attempts to force spring back into the world.
June- Midsummer Eve
- Midsummer Eve was celebrated at the beginning of the summer. It starts as the summer solstice does.
- It celebrates the earth’s creation of the young leaves and grasses.
July- St. Swithin’s Day
- Celebrated July 15
- Celebrates old Bishop’s death and used to predict weather for the next 40 days
August- Lamma’s Day
- Also known as “Lammastide”.
- The festival was celebrating the first wheat harvest of the year.
- Michaelmas is a holiday made for honoring St. Michael. He was the second most famous dragon fighter.
- Celebrated October 31
- Celebrates the end of the summer and the beginning of winter
November- St. Catherine’s Day
- This celebration honors one of the most famous women saints, St. Catherine of Alexandria.
- The Christmas celebration was twelve days long. This was to honor the twelve apostles, the twelve days in the bible, and December as the twelfth month.
Help Us Fix his Smile with Your Old Essays, It Takes Seconds!
-We are looking for previous essays, labs and assignments that you aced!-We will review and post them on our website.
-Ad revenue is used to support children in developing nations.
-We help pay for cleft palate repair surgeries through Operation Smile and Smile Train.