- narrator disappears into a kind of roving sound camera
- imposes severe limitations on the author
- the author is not there to explain
- purest example would be one written entirely in dialogue
- a type of narrative in which the surface story reflects at least one other meaning
- traditional allegory frequently employs personification (human characters to represent abstract ideas)
- 19th century technique began to free from favour
- another method of representing an alternate meaning
- This became the preferred form
- symbol bears or natural relation to events in the story
- in allegory, the surface story is often an excuse for the secondary meaning often overlap
- existing from the beginning
- sunlight- joy, happiness, glory, truth
- dark forests- danger, obscurity, confusion, unknown
- river- passage of time
- overcast sky- gloom, depression, despair
- lamb- innocence, vulnerability
- violent storm- inconsolable
- flowers- delicacy, beauty
- mountain- obstacle, challenge
- eagle- majesty, freedom
- White- purity, innocence
- Red- passion, war, blood
- Green- new life, hope
– human irrational drive to leave home and security temporarily behind, for whatever reason, to like a chance with one or more situations onto the wilder shores of experience.
If we have helped you, please help us fix his smile with your old essays...it takes seconds!
-We are looking for previous essays, labs and assignments that you aced!-We will review and post them on our website.
-Ad revenue is used to support children in developing nations.
-We help pay for cleft palate repair surgeries through Operation Smile and Smile Train.