Salvation and Eternal Life & the Last Judgment
- Christians believe that Jesus was human and that he suffered in his last days in order to accomplish forgiveness of sin
- Adam and Eve disobeyed God and as a result, broke the relationship between Humanity and God.
- Jesus was sent to mend that relationship and forgive sin
- It is believed that once a Christian repents (asks for forgiveness and shows his/her true allegiance to God) they will be forgiven and allowed to live eternity in heaven.
The Last Judgment
- It is believed that Jesus will return to earth and finish what he started
- When he does, Jesus’ purpose will be to make the Last Judgment
- The Last Judgment is to determine which humans will join him, body and south in heaven
o This includes those Christians who have already died – they will rise from the dead and will live for eternity in heaven with God
- If a person has not repented or lived a Christian life (following the rules as outlined by Jesus) they will punished with eternal suffering in hell
If we have helped you, please help us fix his smile with your old essays...it takes seconds!
-We are looking for previous essays, labs and assignments that you aced!-We will review and post them on our website.
-Ad revenue is used to support children in developing nations.
-We help pay for cleft palate repair surgeries through Operation Smile and Smile Train.