Pantomime: A play or entertainment in which the performers express themselves mutely by gestures, often to the accompaniment of music.
Basic Principles of Body Language
- Your chest is the key to all bodily actions.
- Your wrists lead most hand gestures.
- Move your elbows away from your body when making hand or arm gestures.
- Except on specific occasions when it is necessary for communication, do not gesture above your head or below your waist.
- Opposite action emphasizes physical movement. Pulling your arm back before delivering a punch makes it more emphatic.
- Positive emotions (love, courage) are obvious through a high chest and head, broad gestures, and animated facial expressions.
- Negative emotions (hate, fear, suffering) contract and twist the body and are obvious through a sunken chest, tense movement, restricted gestures, and drawing facial expressions.
- Facial expressions usually precede physical actions.
- Whenever possible avoid covering your face.
- Always keep the audience in mind and direct actions towards them.
If we have helped you, please help us fix his smile with your old essays...it takes seconds!
-We are looking for previous essays, labs and assignments that you aced!-We will review and post them on our website.
-Ad revenue is used to support children in developing nations.
-We help pay for cleft palate repair surgeries through Operation Smile and Smile Train.