Pantomime: A play or entertainment in which the performers express themselves mutely by gestures, often to the accompaniment of music.
Can We Help with Your Assignment?
Let us do your homework! Professional writers in all subject areas are available and will meet your assignment deadline. Free proofreading and copy-editing included.
Basic Principles of Body Language
- Your wrists lead most hand gestures.
- Move your elbows away from your body when making hand or arm gestures.
- Except on specific occasions when it is necessary for communication, do not gesture above your head or below you waist.
- Opposite action emphasizes physical movement. Pulling your arm back before delivering a punch makes it more emphatic.
- Positive emotions (love, courage) are obvious through a high chest and head, broad gestures, and animated facial expressions.
- Negative emotions (hate, fear, suffering) contract and twist the body and are obvious through a sunken chest, tense movement, restricted gestures and drawn facial expressions.
- Facial expressions usually precede physical actions.
- Whenever possible avoid covering your face.
- Always keep the audience in mind and direct actions towards them.
"Be Bold" No-Essay $10,000 Scholarship
The $10,000 “Be Bold” Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. To us, boldest does not mean “best”, or “most accomplished”. Being bold means being: Earnest, Determined, Moving. The scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.