- How much money you want
- Why you’re changing jobs, or why you left a previous one
- Social Insurance Number
- Addresses of former employers
- Your age
- Marital Status
- Whether you have children, or are pregnant
- Height, Weight
- Health status or disabilities
- Race and/or Religion (if it is important to the job, put it in the cover letter)
Employers’ Pet Peeves about Resumes
Can We Help with Your Assignment?
Let us do your homework! Professional writers in all subject areas are available and will meet your assignment deadline. Free proofreading and copy-editing included.
- More than two pages long
- Poor quality paper or colour pape
- Typing mistakes or hand-written corrections
- Listing odd jobs that aren’t related to what you’re applying for
- Repeated information, repeated information, repeated information…you get it!
- Inflated or boastful claims
- Fancy pictures or charts
- A wrinkled or dirty resume, or a poor photocopy