- Invented the arch and built temples called ziggurats.
- Created the first written language called cuneiform.
- King Hammurabi of Babylon was the first ruler to record a set of written laws.
- It consisted of 282 laws and was displayed in the every town for all to see.
- Contributed the Hanging Gardens of Babylon to the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Were among the first people to use iron.
- Established the first known library.
- Invented a phonetic alphabet.
- Were one of first to divide their empire into provinces for easier to rule.
If we have helped you, please help us fix his smile with your old essays...it takes seconds!
-We are looking for previous essays, labs and assignments that you aced!-We will review and post them on our website.
-Ad revenue is used to support children in developing nations.
-We help pay for cleft palate repair surgeries through Operation Smile and Smile Train.