- Invented the arch and built temples called ziggurats.
- Created the first written language called cuneiform.
- King Hammurabi of Babylon was the first ruler to record a set of written laws.
- It consisted of 282 laws and was displayed in the every town for all to see.
- Contributed the Hanging Gardens of Babylon to the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Were among the first people to use iron.
- Established the first known library.
- Invented a phonetic alphabet.
- Were one of first to divide their empire into provinces for easier to rule.
Help Us Fix his Smile with Your Old Essays, It Takes Seconds!
-We are looking for previous essays, labs and assignments that you aced!-We will review and post them on our website.
-Ad revenue is used to support children in developing nations.
-We help pay for cleft palate repair surgeries through Operation Smile and Smile Train.