- An object, person or place that is too spiritually powerful for anyone to come into contact is called a _________
- For indigenous religions, the goal of life is to live with nature in balance or _________
- Indigenous religions clearly make a distinction between what is sacred and what is not sacred.
- When it comes to the destiny of human beings, some indigenous religions hold that your afterlife does not go beyond your grave.
- A number of indigenous religions believe that one god created the world but left the world to be run by other gods. This creator is called a _________
- High god
- Indigenous religions are always very basic or simple.
- Indigenous religions are sometimes hard to study because they are complex.
- Indigenous religions always see time in _________
- A “voodoo doll” is an example of sympathetic or _________
- Men or women who have the ability to enter the world of the gods are called _________
- Shamans would include Moses, Israelite prophets, Muhammad.
- The practice of discovering the will of the gods is called _________
- A high god in indigenous religions requires universal worship by the members of that religion.
Can We Help with Your Assignment?
Can We Write Your Essay?
Ace your next assignment with help from a professional writer. Free proofreading and copy-editing included.
Let us do your homework! Expert writers in all subject areas are available and will meet your assignment deadline.