1. They developed the world’s first democracy.
2. They were the first people to take the scientific approach to medicine by actually studying the diseases. (Hippocrates)
3. Playwrights wrote and produced the first dramas in outdoor theaters. (Euripides & Sophocles)
4. They invented the rules of Geometry as well as other mathematics. (Euclid)
5. They developed the art of Philosophy to search for wisdom and truth. (Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle)
6. They created outstanding literature, poetry, and mythology. (Homer’s Iliad and the Odyssey, Sappho for love poems)
7. They wrote the first histories.
8. They studied and classified or grouped different kinds of plants.
9. They created magnificent buildings and sculptures. They made heavy use of columns to support the buildings and decorated them.
10. They gave us the Olympics.
11. They gave us many names that we still use today.
Zeman, A. and Kelly, K., “Everything you need to Know about World History Homework.” Scholastic Reference, page 18., 1995.
Help Us Fix his Smile with Your Old Essays, It Takes Seconds!
-We are looking for previous essays, labs and assignments that you aced!-We will review and post them on our website.
-Ad revenue is used to support children in developing nations.
-We help pay for cleft palate repair surgeries through Operation Smile and Smile Train.