Can We Help with Your Assignment?
Let us do your homework! Professional writers in all subject areas are available and will meet your assignment deadline. Free proofreading and copy-editing included.
- The part of the earth that is made up of rocks and minerals, consists of the uppermost layers of the earth
- Came into being billions of years ago and still continues to change and evolve
- Changes to the worlds land masses, tectonic plates
- Volcanoes, earthquakes
- The part of the earth made up of water in all its forms
- Continuously flowing through the lithosphere, atmosphere, and biosphere in a system called the hydrologic cycle
- Ocean waves, frozen water in the Arctic
- The part of the earth that is made up of gases or vapours
- The atmosphere is fluid; is made up of various gases, it has mass; and it consists of layers
- Tornadoes, the Northern Lights or aurora borealis
- The part of the earth that is made up of living organisms, such as plants, animals and bacteria
- Humans are the only creatures in the history of the world that have dominated the planet
- Dynamic and constantly changing
- Leaf and butterfly, humans