- The part of the earth that is made up of rocks and minerals, consists of the uppermost layers of the earth
- Came into being billions of years ago and still continues to change and evolve
- Changes to the worlds land masses, tectonic plates
- Volcanoes, earthquakes
- The part of the earth made up of water in all its forms
- Continuously flowing through the lithosphere, atmosphere, and biosphere in a system called the hydrologic cycle
- Ocean waves, frozen water in the Arctic
- The part of the earth that is made up of gases or vapours
- The atmosphere is fluid; is made up of various gases, it has mass; and it consists of layers
- Tornadoes, the Northern Lights or aurora borealis
- The part of the earth that is made up of living organisms, such as plants, animals and bacteria
- Humans are the only creatures in the history of the world that have dominated the planet
- Dynamic and constantly changing
- Leaf and butterfly, humans
Cite this article as: William Anderson (Schoolworkhelper Editorial Team), "Our Planet: The Four Spheres," in SchoolWorkHelper, 2019, https://schoolworkhelper.net/our-planet-the-four-spheres/.
Help Us Fix his Smile with Your Old Essays, It Takes Seconds!
-We are looking for previous essays, labs and assignments that you aced!-We will review and post them on our website.
-Ad revenue is used to support children in developing nations.
-We help pay for cleft palate repair surgeries through Operation Smile and Smile Train.