Can We Help with Your Assignment?
Let us do your homework! Professional writers in all subject areas are available and will meet your assignment deadline. Free proofreading and copy-editing included.
- An apartment, or flat, is a self-contained housing unit that occupies only part of a building.
- Your rent usually includes payment for the management of the common areas.
- Individual ownership of a portion of a building, with common areas shared by all owners.
- Often condo’s have all the amenities included in the unit (washer/dryer)
- Each owner pays a monthly fee to a management company to help maintain and manage the common areas.
- A series of condos where the owners contribute to maintenance of common areas through money contributions or doing the work themselves instead of paying a maintenance company to manage the property.
- Co-op’s are usually grouped by income and are sometimes subsidized by the government.
"Be Bold" No-Essay $10,000 Scholarship
The $10,000 “Be Bold” Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. To us, boldest does not mean “best”, or “most accomplished”. Being bold means being: Earnest, Determined, Moving. The scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.
- A one room apartment with kitchen, living space and bedroom in the same area
One Bedroom Apartment
- An apartment with a kitchen, living space and separate bedroom